Information on this page only relates to insport.com.au and not the retail stores. Online orders cannot be refunded & exchanged in-stores. Any in-store purchase returns will not be refunded by the online store.
Follow the instructions & our returns policy below to make sure your order qualifies for our FREE returns process before generating a label. Use the following link to generate your FREE returns label:
All item(s) purchased online at https://insport.com.au/ can only be refunded subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 120 days of purchase, please provide a note explaining your return with your order information including order number & your full name.
- The returned items must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached and packaging. It must be in re-sellable condition. This includes the original shoe box (see next point)
- All footwear must be returned in their original undamaged box inside a secured parcel/box. We reserve the right to reject any shoe box that is either taped up, written on or exposed without any parcel/box. You must use either the original parcel bag/box it came in which is re-usable or any strong plastic bag/box to protect the shoe box from damage during transit to our returns facility (see diagram below). The original shoe box is not a parcel bag/box.
- Please include a paper note of your full name and order number inside the parcel/box
- Don't forget that the original parcel bag/box you received your item inside is re-usable with the parcel bag consisting of a second seal & you can re-tape the parcel box to send back to us for a refund.
If the item(s) meet the above criteria you may receive a refund by sending the items for free via post. This includes sale items. In any case the criteria(s) are not met, your return will be rejected and sent back to you. Refunds will take 3-5 business days from the date your parcel is returned to our warehouse. From then it be assessed by our returns team and processed. Please keep all tracking/evidence of return.
If an offer was applied to your order eg. Buy One Get One Free, you must return the free item along with the item you are returning in order for a refund. Any orders made with discount codes, your refund will be adjusted accordingly to the discount code used. Please note: Discount codes are not permitted to be stacked, each discount code is per individual order. If you have multiple discount codes, please make a separate order for usage.
Once your return has been received and accepted/assessed by the returns team, your refund will be completed via the original payment method, excluding the original delivery fee. Depending on the method of payment, refunds are usually processed and successfully returned back into your account within 3-5 business days. In any case it passes that time, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Any expense made outside of our free returns process will not be refunded, it is at your discretion if you choose to pay for shipping or purchase new packaging.
Due to stock availability, we cannot offer exchanges via post & in stores as we cannot guarantee the availability of an item. It is recommended that you place a new order instead as all returned items will be refunded.
In-Store returns are not permitted to be returned to the online warehouse and will be re-sent back. No refund or exchange will take place via the online store. All in-store purchases will need to be dealt with in your local store or the store that you have purchased from.
FAULTY ITEMS FOR ONLINE ORDERS
If an item is faulty or wrongly described then we will meet our legal obligations which may include a full refund, providing a replacement product or repairing the product. Items not manufactured by INSPORT must first be sent to the manufacturer for inspection and must wait for supplier to provide an assessment. Depending on the supplier, there is no current time frame on the assessment period however we will always do our best to keep you updated. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of a customer’s normal wear and tear or negligence are not considered to be faulty. The fault must be a manufacturing fault.
Please contact our customer care team via email at email@example.com in relation to faulty items to begin processing. Please note this is only for online orders, please contact your local store for in-store purchases.
PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ORDER?
Ensuring your utmost satisfaction during your online shopping journey is our paramount objective. Should you have any inquiries, feedback, or concerns regarding your order, we kindly request that you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our dedicated team will promptly address your needs and provide necessary assistance.