SKECHERS MEN'S GOWALK 4 - INCREDIBLE
or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
COMFORT THAT PERFORMS™Every day is a choice. Choose greatness with the Skechers GOwalk 4™ - Incredible. Features innovative 5GEN® midsole design and an advanced nearly seamless one piece mesh fabric upper with new Skechers Goga Max® insole for the most advanced walking experience ever.
- Innovative and highly responsive 5GEN® midsole cushioning
- Mesh upper engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you walk
- Nearly seamless construction for comfortable fit
- Bamboo lined footbed for anti bacterial odor control
- Goga Pillars® on outsole evolved into a more streamlined design
- New Skechers Goga Max® insole for next generation cushioning and support
- Tapering midfoot design for improved arch support
- Weight: 7 1/2 oz. per shoe in a men's size 9
- Athletic mesh fabric upper
- Highly breathable lightweight and comfortable upper design
- Air mesh side panels with fabric underlay
- Synthetic overlays at toe and heel for added durability
- Featherweight sockliner adapts to the foot while you walk
- Natural expansion provides a comfortable, natural fit
- Stabilizing heel fabric overlay panels
- Side S logo
- Quick-Fit Portal on heel for easy pull on wear
Shipping and Returns +
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
FREE RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
Online orders will be delivered within approximately 4-7 working days after being placed. Please allow for additional delivery time to regional areas and areas outside NSW.
Please note that orders may be delayed in sale/holiday periods or due to stock availability.
If any item(s) in your order are out of stock at the time your order is processed, we will notify you via email and refund you for those item(s).
EXCHANGES/RETURNS POLICY FOR ONLINE ONLY
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE ORDERS
All item(s) purchased online at https://insport.com.au/ can only be refunded subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase with the original receipt/invoice or other proof of purchase
- The returned items must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached and packaging.
Due to stock availability we cannot exchange via post as we cannot guarantee the availability of an item. For exchanges please visit your local Insport store. It is recommended that you place a new order instead as all returned items will be refunded.
· Online returns in store
All item(s) purchased online at https://insport.com.au/ can be taken to any InSport store for an exchange of an item(s) or a full refund for the purchase price stated on the original receipt/invoice, subject to the conditions above. You must also provide identification matching the name and shipping address on the invoice.
· Online returns via post
Please contact our customer care team via email firstname.lastname@example.org during the hours of 9am to 5pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number for your order.
To assist you as quickly as possible, please provide the following information in your email:
a) Your name and address
b) Date your order was placed
c) Your Order ID number located on the top right hand corner of your invoice
Package your item(s) in their original condition and return using provided label once a return has been approved.
If an item is faulty or wrongly described then we will meet our legal obligations which may include a full refund, providing a replacement product or repairing the product.
Items not manufactured by INSPORT must first be sent to the manufacturer for inspection.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of a customer’s normal wear and tear or negligence are not considered to be faulty. The fault must be a manufacturing fault.
PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ORDER?