The GEL-CONTEND 7 running shoe provides excellent cushioning for runners seeking a combination of durability and support.
Designed with an engineered mesh upper, this application stretches with the foot's natural motion and creates an excellent fit. The synthetic stitching on the overlays helps create a more supportive foothold. By following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to colour the sockliner.
The reliable cushioning stems from rearfoot GEL technology, a durable AMPLIFOAM midsole, and an OrthoLite sockliner that are each designed to improve comfort and provide excellent shock absorption. Following the natural progression of the foot, GUIDANCE LINE technology helps generate a more natural and consistent stride. Additionally, the flex grooves in the outsole increase the shoe's flexibility during your step—creating a more natural feel from footstrike to toe-off.
- GEL™ TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING PROVIDES EXCELLENT SHOCK ABSORPTION
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER IMPROVES AIRFLOW
- ORTHOLITE™ SOCKLINER OFFERS EXCELLENT STEP-IN COMFORT
- FLEX GROOVES IN THE OUTSOLE IMPROVE FLEXIBILITY
- SYNTHETIC STITCHING ON THE OVERLAYS IMPROVES SUPPORT
- AMPLIFOAM™ TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING
- GUIDANCE LINE™ TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES A MORE CONSISTENT STRIDE
*All prices displayed on www.insport.com.au are exclusive only to the online store and does not apply in-stores.