Worn in the buzz of the Bernabéu.
The 1950s saw Real Madrid sweep the continent in an all-white kit free of markings except for a club crest. This home jersey pays tribute to the daringly simple designs of decades past. It's a few shades darker than the club's traditional white. Made with sweat-wicking fabric, it's cut for a slightly looser fit than the official match jersey.
- Ribbed henley collar with button placket
- Short sleeves
- 100% recycled polyester doubleknit
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- Embroidered Real Madrid crest on chest
- 3-Stripes on shoulders; Embroidered adidas Badge of Sport on chest; This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Product colour: Core White / Black
- Product code: DH3372